Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Web And Ghost Set 7"

Welcome to Day 27 of 31 Days of Halloween Hop by Smeared & Smudged!! We only have 4 days left! I have seen a huge heap of cool projects during this hop and I am a bit sad to see it slowly coming to an end!! But we still have more projects to go and goodies to be given away!!! So be sure to hop, fly, creep, or crawl through all of the creations each day (you never know where a prize may be hidden)! If you happen to get lost along the way the whole blog roll is in the side bar to the right! If you arrived here from Tori's blog, then you are on track... if you didn't and would like to start from the beginning, head on over to Terra' s blog!!!

Today I have a another set of ornaments to share with you today! This is the LAST set of them, I will show you all a picture of the tree over the weekend!!! (Hee-Hee... gonna make you wait a bit!!) Okay... let me get you on your way..



The photo above is side 1.


The photo below is side 2.

Material List

Plain Wooden & Paper Mache Ornaments - Bought From Michael's Stores Inc.
Gesso - Golden
Light Molding Paste - Golden
Acrylic Paint ~ Apple Barrel, Artists Loft, & Folk Art (Black, White, Green, Purple, Brown, & Orange) I actually mixed my own colors from a combination of these!
Stamps ~ Studio G, Stampin' Up, & Amuse Artstamps
Stampin' Up Craft Ink ~ Black
Krylon UV-Resistant Clear Acrylic Coating Spray
Googly Eyes ~ Out Of My Stash
Ribbons ~ Out Of My Stash




As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Hope to hear from you tomorrow!
Have a wicked day!

13 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOHhhh!!!, your tree must be almost full! I'm getting really excited! I'll bet it's SPOOKTACULAR! xxD

ldfdesign said...

oh how i love these!!!! the texture is fabolous! wonderful job!

ike said...

WoW - it's going to be an amazing tree !! I love that orange with the spider web - gorgeous :-D xxxx

Laura B said...

I really love the web one! And I've been loving the googley eyes you've been putting on them.:)

Sharon Sahl said...

Sara, why are you making us wait? We want to see the tree! I love these last two - the orange one is eye-popping and will probably be the first one you see on the tree!

KristyLee said...

Sara,
Love your today's set of ornaments! I really like the orange one, I think maybe, cuz it's so eye catching? Love all the texture you've been putting on your ornaments! I can't believe the time has come for these to be the LAST set of them. Totally can't wait for you to show us all a picture of the tree over the weekend! I'm excited!
Luv ya & your art,
Kristy

Sugar said...

I love them! the spider web is my fav! can't wait to see your tree!

Monique's art said...

love the orange spiderweb

Unknown said...

Great love them your tree will look awesome
Luv Jane xxx

Susan said...

Nicely done! terrific :)
Susan

Steph said...

So cool! I'm trying to wait patiently :)

DK Spins said...

Totally loving your ornaments, Sara! It's so cool how the spiderweb looks so 3-d Can't wait to see your tree!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Ohhh you are just teasing now LOL

Truly gorgeous Sara :)