Welcome to Day 21 of 31 Days of Halloween Hop by Smeared & Smudged!! We are well into our 3rd week as a Wicked Bloggers, and let me tell you I am having so much fun creating!!! As a Horrified Hopper it is very exciting to see all of the wonderful creations that all of the other Wicked Bloggers have come up with! I must say this... We have some really awesome talent and mojo happening! So be sure to hop, fly, creep, or crawl through all of the creations each day (you never know where a prize may be hidden)! If you happen to get lost along the way the whole blog roll is in the side bar to the right! If you arrived here from Tori's blog, then you are on track... if you didn't and would like to start from the beginning, head on over to Terra' s blog!!!
Today I have an Artist Trading Card for you! I had a lot of fun coloring up Frankie!!! Okay... let me get you on your way...
Stamp ~ Smeared Ink - Frankie from the Smell My Feet Digi Set
Designer Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Basic Black)
Googly Eyes ~ Out Of My Stash
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Image Up)
Black Half Pearls ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Crystal
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
1054, 1056, 1058, 1072, 1074, 1094, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1084, 911, 912, & 913
I will be entering this ATC into eleven different challenges...
- Delightful Challenges ~ Halloween
- Sassy Studio Designs Challenge #95 ~ Halloween
- Shelly's Images Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #12 ~ Halloween or Color Challenge
- I Brake For Challenges #12 ~ Halloween
- Inky Impressions Challenge #29 ~ Trick or Treat : Halloween Spooky
- More Than Favors Challenge #56 ~ Halloween
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #32 ~ Happy Halloween
- Creative Card Crew Challenge ~ Spooky Fun
- Digital Tuesday Challenge #133 ~ Happy Halloween
- Fun With ATC Challenge #46 ~ Halloween
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Hope to hear from you tomorrow!
Have a wicked weekend!