Welcome to Day 29 of 31 Days of Halloween Hop by Smeared & Smudged!! We only have 2 days left! I have seen a huge heap of cool projects during this hop and I am a bit sad to see it slowly coming to an end!! But we still have more projects to go and goodies to be given away!!! So be sure to hop, fly, creep, or crawl through all of the creations each day (you never know where a prize may be hidden)! If you happen to get lost along the way the whole blog roll is in the side bar to the right! If you arrived here from Tori's blog, then you are on track... if you didn't and would like to start from the beginning, head on over to Terra' s blog!!!
Today I have a very special project for you!!! You're probably wondering why it is so special well... This is the first ever "Altered Item" I have done besides the ornaments! This is my baby... I was hoping to save it 'til the last day; but I need a bit more time on 2 projects that I was going to show before this one!!! LOL!!! Okay... let me get you on your way..
Paper Mache Coffin ~ Bought from Michael's Stores Inc.
Gesso by Golden
Light Molding Paste by Golden
Artist Loft Acrylic Paint (Black & White) I mixed 3 different batches to make the different shades of gray... like a crypt!
Folk Art Silver Paint ~ I stippled this on in different area's to give it the look of stone!
Stamps ~ Studio G, Amuse Artstamps, & The Bat Stamp (?)
Skeleton ~ Dollar Tree
Cross Pendant ~ Out Of My Stash
Stickles by Ranger ~ Xmas Red, True Blue, & Green
Jewel Brad ~ Stampin' Up / Colored with Copic B18 Lapis Lazuli
Stampin' Up Ink ~ Basic Black & Going Gray (Sponged on the Gauze)
I will be entering this creation into eight different challenges...
- Smeared & Smudged Rock-N-Rolla October Challenge ~ Marilyn Manson's Music Video "This Is Halloween"
- Splendiferous Creations Challenge ~ Happy Haunting
- Culture Shock Challenge ~ Tim Burton
- Glitter Geeks Challenge #21 ~ Ghosts and Ghouls, Spiders and Spooks
- Joyful Stamper Inspire Me Friday #30 ~ Anything Goes
- Do You Stack Up? Challenge #43 ~ Halloween
- Sassy Studio Designs Challenge #96 ~ Inspired by Favorite Movie (Serpent And The Rainbow)
- Decorate To Celebrate Challenge #11 ~ Halloween Party Decor
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Hope to hear from you tomorrow!
Have a wicked Saturday!