Welcome to Day 30 of 31 Days of Halloween Hop by Smeared & Smudged!! We only have 1 more day left! I have seen a huge heap of cool projects during this hop and I am a bit sad to see it coming to an end!! But we still have a few more projects to go and goodies to be given away!!! So be sure to hop, fly, creep, or crawl through all of the creations each day (you never know where a prize may be hidden)! If you happen to get lost along the way the whole blog roll is in the side bar to the right! If you arrived here from Tori's blog, then you are on track... if you didn't and would like to start from the beginning, head on over to Terra' s blog!!!
Today I have a cool hanging project for you!!! I created this for two awesome challenges, first Smeared & Smudged Junk Funk Challenge. We are to incorporate tin can lid(s) into our project and the second one is Macabre Monday Challenge over at the Haunted Design House is to create and pay tribute to the movie "Pumpkin Head". (I have NOT actually seen the movie; but thought this would be close! What do you think? Okay... let me get you on your way..
You will see two different pictures, the first one above is with the flash and the second one below is without it! I guess they sorta look alike... oh well!!! The last picture is the lid that I used. I painted it black and you can see where it is in my project!
Stamps ~ Smeared Ink - #6 Pumpkin from The Patch Digi Set (3x) & Ike's Art - Get You (She was so nice to give us this creepy little guy as a freebie this month!)
Designer Paper ~ Apothecary Emporium by Echo Park
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers
Tuna Fish Lid
Acrylic Paint by Artist Loft ~ Black
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Standard Circle Small & Lacey Circles
Pop Up Glue Dots by Stampin' Up
Krylon Triple-Thick Acrylic Coating Spray
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
1032, 1033, 1034, 911, 912, 913, 1030, 1052, 1054, 1056, 1058, 1032, & 1033
I will be entering this creation into twelve different challenges...
- Smeared & Smudged Junk Funk Challenge ~ Use Tin Can Lid(s)
- Macabre Monday - Haunted Design House Challenge #112 ~ Movie Pumpkin Head
- Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog ~ Halloween
- Just Some Lines Challenge ~ Halloween Theme
- The Secret Crafter Challenge #158 ~ Spooky or Whimsical
- Splendiferous Creations Challenge ~ Happy Haunting
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #106 ~ Halloween
- Patties Creations Challenge #32 ~ Halloween or Autumn Colors
- Stamping For The Weekend Challenge #19~ Spooky
- Do You Stack Up Challenge #43 ~ Halloween
- Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #98 ~ Spooky
- Paper Play Challenge #43 ~ Halloween/Witches
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Hope to hear from you tomorrow, as it is our last day :(
Have a wicked Sunday!