Welcome to Day 13 of 31 Days of Halloween Hop by Smeared & Smudged!! We are well on our way into the second week as a Wicked Bloggers, and let me tell you I am having so much fun creating!!! I finally got my mind focused on Halloween and Day of the Dead!!! As a Horrified Hopper it is very exciting to see all of the wonderful creations that all of the other Wicked Bloggers have come up with! I must say this... We have some really awesome talent and mojo happening! So be sure to hop, fly, creep, or crawl through all of the creations each day (you never know where a prize may be hidden)! If you happen to get lost along the way the whole blog roll is in the side bar to the right! If you arrived here from Tori's blog, then you are on track... if you didn't and would like to start from the beginning, head on over to Terra' s blog!!!
Today I have a bookmark to share with you!!! Yes, I did make it a big large; but I have a habit of loosing them, so I thought the bigger the better! LOL! The reason I needed to make this bookmark is Michael just got me the first 6 books in the "The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series" by J.R. Ward!!! I am so excited!!! Now you know why I needed to make myself a "special bookmark"!!! Okay... let me get you on your way...
Stamps ~ Smeared Ink - Clarice from the Glam Vamps Digi Set (Image) & My Own Mind (Sentiment)
Designer Paper ~ Oriental Trading & Handmade (Black Card Stock sprayed with Starburst Spray Ghostly Gargoyle White from Lindy's Stamp Gang)
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers 60#(?) & Stampin' Up (Basic Black & Bashful Blue)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Bashful Blue & Brilliant Blue)
Eyelets ~ Stampin' Up / Old Fashion Eyelet Tools from Stampin' Up
Drop Rhinestones ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc. / Copic Sketch Marker R39 Garnet
Stickles by Ranger ~ Black Diamonds & Star Dust
DMC Floss (Gray, Black, Variegated Blue & Pink) Out Of My Stash
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
949, 935, 1065, 1067, 947, 1059, 1087, 989, 993, 994, 995, 1100, 1101, & 1102
I will be entering this bookmark into ten different challenges...
- 365 Days Challenge #224 ~ Paint, Mist, or Glitter (Must have at least 2... Mist & Glitter Here)
- Crafty Cardmaker's Challenge #53 ~ Anything Goes
- The Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge Blog #6 ~ Anything But A Card (Must Use A Digi)
- Heart Song Inspirations Challenge #19 ~ Use Die Cuts And/Or Sponged Background (Sponged Background Here)
- Hooked On Crafts Challenge #9 ~ Anything But A Card
- Woodware USA Clear Stamps Challenge #47 ~ Anything Goes
- I Brake For Challenges Challenge #11 ~ Girl Power
- The Pixie Cottage Challenge #91 ~ Dark And Spooky
- My Mums Craft Shop Challenges #27 ~ Song Inspiration... (ZZ Top ~ Legs)
- I Did It Creations Challenge #76 ~ Anything Goes
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Hope to hear from you tomorrow!
Have a wicked day!