Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Tried To Make It Christmas"

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are all in the Christmas (Creepmas) Mood! Today I have a card to share with you that I created for the Forever Night Challenge Blog! The theme of the challenge is to create a project that has a skeleton, skull, or skelekinz image on it! Remember it MUST be Christmas!!! I am using the  Halloween Skelekinz Topper from Bugaboo Digi Stamps on my card! Isn't it cool? Be sure to join in the fun by heading over to the Forever Night Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT came up with!!!


Material List

Stamps ~ Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Halloween Skelekinz Topper (Image) & My Own Little Mind (Sentiment)
Patterned Paper ~ Out Of My Stash
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers, Malmero Perle Blanc 92#, & Stampin' Up - Garden Green
Ribbon ~ Out Of My Stash
Krylon UV-Resistant Clear Acrylic Coating Spray (Gloss)
Nestibilites by Spellbinders ~ Labels Eight
Stickles by Ranger ~ Black Diamonds
Rhinestones ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.


Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers

996, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1054, 1056, 1058, 1050, 1051, 924, 925, 911, 912, & 913


I will be entering this card into five different challenges...

As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wicked weekend!

6 comments:

I Don't Do Straight said...

I love your card Sara, just FAB! and thanks for the magic mica vid :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fab card, love the image, it's always great to see something that stands out from the norm, really brilliant work
Lindsay xx

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one very adorable creation I love the image and the design & layout and the colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything Goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Anonymous said...

This is so fun - it did my heart good with a sweet smile!
hugs,
JoyceAnn

ike said...

WoW - amazing - even on the inside. This is just wonderful and I love those little images:-) xxx

Thanh Vo said...

LOVE the dark Christmas! So my style lol


I hope that you're enjoying the holidays with your family. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar for the December challenge.