Good Morning Everyone! I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a wicked New Year!!! I have been busy catching up on lots of things; since I really got my butt kicked this December! Whew!!! I hope to be more prepared and revved to go for the New Year! I have lots of idea's swarming through my mind, if only I could catch one on the way around and get it on paper! LOL!!!
Anyways... today I have a Christmas Card to share with you, Smeared & Smudged Style!!! I created this one for the Smudgy Antics Challenge "Wicked Christmas". I know it is a bit mild, but it is what I started about 2 weeks ago and finally got finished! You still have time to get your creations linked up over at the Smudgy Antics Blog. The deadline date is Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 11:59 PST, so hurry on over and check out the new rules and get creating!!!
Patterned Paper ~ Out Of My Scrap Tub
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Cherry Cobbler & Handsome Hunter)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Stampin' Up Whisper White Flocking / Zig 2 Way Glue Pen
Ribbon ~ Celebrate It Holiday by Michael's Stores Inc. / Bow Easy by Posi Bendr Co.
Stickles by Ranger ~ Frosted Lace
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
923, 924, 925, 1059, & 1060
I will be entering this card into twelve different challenges...
- Bombshell Special Holiday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Everybodies Art Challenge #173 ~ Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesday Challenge #48 ~ Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash Challenge #32 ~ Tie It Up
- Stamp N Doodle Challenge ~ Christmas
- Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #66 ~ Anything Goes
- Cooking It Up With Katie Challenge #86 ~ Anything Goes
- Crafts And Me Challenge #66 ~ Christmas
- Diva's By Design Challenge #17 ~ Merry Christmas
- My Mums Craft Shop Challenge #37 ~ Anything Goes
- The Paper Shelter Challenge ~ Tie A Bow
- Simon Says Stamps Challenge ~ Anything Goes
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wicked New Year's!!!