Good evening All! It's Christmas Eve and I working on getting some fun creations done before the end of the month! I had two some what large "Custom Orders" to finish up... so that is why you haven't heard from me! Now that they are done... I am working to get both of my blogs caught up! Whew!!! Can you believe that Christmas is already here? Okay... I know that everyone is super busy so I won't keep you to long! I created this card for the Smudged & Smeared Very Sketchy Challenge! You have until the end of the month to get your cards posted and also added to the forum challenge here! (See Sketch Below) They also have a page layout sketch too, so be sure to stop by and take a look at it!
December Card Sketch
Patterned Paper ~ Out Of My Stash & Handmade with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays (Frosty Forest Green & Silent Night Silver)
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Basic Black, Handsome Hunter, & Pink Passion)
Ribbon ~ Christmas Traditions by Hancock Fabrics
Stickles by Ranger ~ Diamonds, Silver, & Star Dust
Sponging Technique ~ Stampin' Up Ink (Handsome Hunter)
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Up Image)
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
1065, 1067, 949, 928, 1085, 931, 935, & 1009
I will be entering this card into ten different challenges...
- Bombshell Special December Challenge ~ Anything Goes with Any Image
- Drunken Stampers Challenge #80 ~ Glittery Holiday
- Marks Finest Papers - Speedy Cats Friends Challenge #87 ~ Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft Challenge #163 ~ Merry Christmas
- Card Crafter's Circle Challenge #2 ~ Merry Christmas
- Delicious Doodles Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Fairy Tale Challenge #31 ~ Something Easy
- Joyful Stamper - Inspire Me Friday #38 ~ Anything Goes
- Raise The Bar Challenge #86 ~ Merry Christmas
- Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge #23 ~ Anything Goes
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Happy Holidays To All!