Good Afternoon Everyone! How is your weekend going? Mine is pretty good, it's raining; but can't complain to much! Soon the snow will come and then the cold, so will be satisfied for right now! Today I have a picture 8 X 10 to share with you. I know it is not in a frame; I thought I had one more black one in that size, but nope I don't. So it will wait on getting framed! LOL!!! This picture is for the Smudgy Antics Challenge... POE ME! Blackdragon has created some of her beautiful creations as the prize... they are awesome, so I just knew I needed to get a creation finished and in for a chance at winning them!!! Be sure to check the NEW RULES that are on the Smudgy Antics Blog about entering. I am running a bit behind as the challenge will be closing at 2pm CST. So I need to get my butt in gear to make the deadline! Please be sure to check it out on Monday morning for the NEW challenge for the week! Okay on with my creation...
Since you are not able to read the passages that I have used I will go ahead and list them here...
The Tell-Tale Heart
By Edgar Allan Poe
Under The Mad Eyes
TRUE -nervous -very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad?
Under The Pocket Watch
A watches minute hand moves more quickly than did mine.
Under The Skull
If still you think me mad, you will think so no longer when I describe the wise precautions I took for the concealment of the body.
Under The Cracked Heart With Wings
"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! -tear up the planks! here, here! -It is the beating of his hideous heart!"
Stamps ~ Smeared Ink - Mad Eyes & Skull from the Anatomy 101 Digi Set, It's About Time Pocket Watch Digi Single, Cracked Heart from the Heart Wings Digi Set, & Stampin' Up - Heart used for the background
Patterned Paper ~ Handmade (Using Distress Inks)
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Basic Black & Real Red)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Distress Inks (Pumice Stone & Black Soot) / Inkssentials Blending Tool with Foam Pads
Making Memories Distress Edger Tool
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Up Image)
Stampin' Up Paper Piercer Tool Set
Gray DMC Floss / Needle (Out Of My Stash)
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
925, 935, 902, 1079, 1063, 1080, 1085, 1072, 1074, & 1076
I will be entering this creation into fourteen different challenges...
- Smudgy Antics Challenge ~ POE ME
- Spleniferous Creations - Color My World Bloggers Challenge ~ Use Your Favorite Colors
- Culture Shock Challenge ~ Do It Yourself
- Joyful Stamper - Inspire Me Friday Link Up Party #34 ~ Anything Goes
- Hanna & Friends Challenge #121 ~ Red + One Other Color
- Paper Crafting Journey Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Papercrafting Star Challenge #72 ~ Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew Challenge ~ Monochromatic
- Creative Craft Challenge ~ Free For All
- Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #91 ~ Anything Goes
- Pile It On Challenge #47 ~ Anything Goes with a P... POE
- One Stitch At A Time Challenge #89 ~ Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts Challenge #58 ~ Anything Goes
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge #74 ~ Stitching
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wicked weekend!