Hello Everyone! It's Monday, catch up time for me! LOL! The NEW challenge over at the Forever Night Challenge Blog started last Friday (and I am late posting again)! Sorry Jamie... will try to get all my ducks in a row soon! LOL! The theme of this challenge is a Photo Inspiration (See Below). We are being sponsored by the awesome Simply B Stamps! I hope you will take the time to visit Betty's online store, as she has some really amazing stamps and a few other goodies! The winner of this challenge will receive the WHOLE SHEET OF RUBBER STAMPS (see below) as the prize! The only way you can win is to come on over and play with us!
Stamp ~ Simply B Stamps - Lavina's Portrait
Patterned Paper ~ JLJ Designs - Back To Nature Digi Set
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers & Stampin' Up (Basic Black, More Mustard, & Really Rust)
Aleene's Paper Glaze
Nestibilities by Spellbinders ~ Petite Scalloped Ovals Small & Large
3M Foam Tape ~ (To Pop Image Up)
Stickles by Ranger ~ Copper
Prismacolor Colored Pencil Numbers
935, 1052, 1054, 1056, 1058, 1091, 1094, 1098, 927, & 1092
I will be entering this creation into eight different challenges...
- Smudgy Antics Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Desert Islands Crafter's Challenge #26 ~ Must Have At Least 3 Of The 10 Items Listed (1 Vintage, 5 Steampunk, & 7 Fussy Cutting)
- Craft Your Passion Challenge #100 ~ Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge #109 ~ Steampunk
- The Craft Place Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug March Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- Dies To Die For Challenge #1 ~ Anything Goes
- Make It Colorful Challenge #46 ~ Autumn Colors
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wicked week!