Monday, March 5, 2012

"Liebster Blog Award"

Hello Everyone! I have been receiving this awesome Blog Award from so many people (Alex, Monique, Steph, & Diane... if I have missed someone please let me know and I will add you to the list... It was not done intentionally), I wanted to say "Thank You" so much for thinking of me! I am sorry I didn't get to sharing it sooner! I met all of these wonderfully creative artists at Smeared & Smudged Ning Group and instantly became friends! Each one has a creative and unique talent, I have learned so much from them and will continue to stalk them so I can learn more!


 How it works is...

These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules: * Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter(s) on your blog. *Link back to the blogger(s) who presented the award to you. *Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. *Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. * Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, picking only 5 was very difficult for me! I tried to pick blogs that I stalk on a regular basis and that I don't think have already received the award! So here they are in no particular order...


As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wicked week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So well deserved Sara - your blogs rock!