Good Afternoon Everyone! It's almost Friday... I actually thought today was Friday; but a friend told me otherwise! LOL! It has been one of those weeks! Anyways, today I have an awesome card to share with you! I created this card for Simply B Stamps - 12 Months of Halloween Challenge - January! We could use any SBS image; with the color combo of Black, White, and 1 other color that you deemed Halloweenish! Of Course, I choose purple! And the awesome layout is from the Smeared and Smudged Very Sketchy Challenge for February! How cool is it when you can combine two awesome challenges like this!?!
Stamp ~ Simply B Stamps - Bella The Vampire
Patterned Paper ~ Echo Park - The Apothecary Emporium 6X6 Paper Pad & Scraps From My Scrap Tubs
Card Stock ~ Staples 110# & Stampin' Up (Elegant Eggplant & Marvelous Magenta)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Image Up)
Rhinestones ~ Recollections by Michael's Stores Inc.
Mulberry Paper ~ Out Of My Scrap Tubs
Stickles by Ranger ~ Purple
Prismacolor Colored Pencil Numbers
935, 1067, 1065, 932, 956, 1008, 1019, 1050, & 1070
I will be entering this card into nine different challenges...
- Simply B January Halloween Challenge ~ Colors (Black, White, & 1 Halloweenish Color)
- Smeared & Smudged Very Sketchy Challenge ~ See Sketch Below
- CES Challenges #72 ~ Lots Of Layers - 3 or More
- Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #33 ~ Use Up Those Scraps
- Scrap-Creations by Kristen Challenge #14 ~ 3 Layers
- Stamps R Us Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge #142 ~ Love Bites
- One Stitch At A Time Challenge #100 ~ Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #73 ~ Anything Goes
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message!
Have a wicked day!