Welcome Everyone! I have a cool creation to share with you! I am the GDT for the Smeared & Smudged Ning Group this month, so part of being a GDT is to come up with a challenge! I had my challenge posted on time; however I had a few issue's with making the Goth Arch Card... so needless to say, I did have it done just not decorated up! LOL! Well, I have it finished and will be sharing it! Also, I have incorporated the Smudgy Antics Challenge... the challenge is PAINT! As you will see... I am still need to keep working on my painting skills! LOL! (They are meant to look like candle wax drips! LOL! Better luck on that one next time, I think!) All the images that you see on this creation are by Smeared Ink - Calavera's Digi Set! Okay, on with the details...
Stamps ~ Smeared Ink - Sugar Skull 4, Alter Candles, Bride, & Groom (All from the Calavera's Digi Set!)
Designer Paper ~ Oriental Trading & The Paper Studio
Card Stock ~ Wausau Papers 60# (?) & Stampin' Up (Basic Black)
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Folk Art Acrylic Paint (Black & Blue) / Water / Paint Brushes
3M Foam Tape (To Pop Up Images)
Velcro (To Close Arch Doors)
Prisma Colored Pencil Numbers
924, 917, 918, 932, 933, 934, 935, 1061, 1065, 1067, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1054, 1085, 916, 912, 913, 929, 930, 1007, 1008, 1040, 922, 902, 943, 944, 1003, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1093, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1095, 1099, 1060, 1063, 1052, 1054, 1056, 1058, 995, 1007, 1008, 1009, 928, 929, 930, & 931
I will be entering this creation into ten different challenges...
- Crafty Ribbon Challenge #2 ~ Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday Challenge #182 ~ Anything Goes
- Shelly's Images Challenge ~ Anything Goes
- More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge #51 ~ Anniversary
- Papercraft Star Challenge #62 ~ Anything Goes
- Truly Scrumptious Challenge ~ Decorate The Inside Of Your Card
- Digital Tuesday Challenge #128 ~ Celebrate The Season (Any Season)
- Everybody's Art Challenge #159 ~ Flowers
- Scrap-Creations Challenge ~ Unique Fold
- Ladybugs Crafts Ink Challenge #37 ~ Flowers
As always thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave me a message with a way to contact you (email or blog address)!
Have a wicked weekend!